Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 5


To Whom It May Concern,

Dear jessica,
Thank you so much for signing in with me. Welcome aboard the crazy train, Babe!

QUESTION 5: Why do you really want to lose this weight? Are you doing it for you?

I spent half of my life being skinny and the other half being not skinny to downright FAT! Truthfully, I preferred it when I was skinny! I felt better about myself, more confident. I liked my body more and I liked the way clothes looked on me when I was skinny. Yes, I'm definitely doing this for me, because I believe that while I value the opinions of others, it is my opinion of myself that matters most.


Hiya gang! Thanks for the comments, I really appreciate it! Not a bad weekend. Well, that's not entirely true, today's calorie intake = a big, fat 0. I don't know what happened, maybe I just had a brain freeze, but I really didn't feel like food today. Not good, I know. I've got a proper meal plan all set up for tomorrow, so I will be eating more sensibly. There's a scrummy can of asparagus that will be on the menu! I don't know what it is about asparagus, but I really love it! Sure it makes your pee smell funky, but it just tastes so good! I knew a girl who once said that asparagus spears look like elephant blackheads! GROSS!!! Still, I can't stop eating them! Anyway, here's what today looked like:

CALORIES: 500 or less
EXERCISE: 1 hour or more
WATER: 1.5-2 Litre


I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to a new week. I like the idea that each new week means the opportunity to start over and do better than the week before. Here's hoping! All my love.

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.


No comments:

Post a Comment