Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 30

Peggy Lipton as Norma Jennings

To Whom It May Concern,

Dear Elle Marie and Evelyn,
Thank you so much for signing in with me. May today bring you both joy in abundance!

QUESTION 30:  10 facts about you! *And now, what are your stats?

Find 10 boring things about me here! For those of you who care, here are 10 more!

1) I have brown hair and brown eyes.
2) I have 2 cats, Belladonna and Sphinx. They are the light of my life!
3) I love cinnamon and eat copious quantities of it daily!
4) I love chocolate and would gladly forgo any meal for it!
5) I love coffee. It will be the death of me!
6) I make a mean ganja brownie!
7) I have an affinity for growing herbs (and 'herb') and cacti!
8) My best friends ALL live overseas and yes, they are all of you!
9) I love you all to itty, bitty pieces!
10) I love reading your comments!

Sheryl Lee as Laura Palmer

Hi everyone! Phew, made it! Day 30! Thank you all so much for all your wonderful comments throughout this challenge, your love and support have really kept me going! You are all so amazing! As this is my last day of the challenge and of the month, it will also be the last day of my Twin Peaks fixation. My new layout will be completely different and it will have colour! It's time! As a tribute to my big obsession, I'm posting pictures of some of the women who appeared in the show and some of them will be in colour!

Sherilyn Fenn as Audrey Horne

* If it's alright with everyone, I will post my stats and the results of this challenge tomorrow, as Friday is my weigh-in day. These numbers will also serve as a progress report for the 4 Week Challenge I'm doing with the lovely Peanut and as Starting Stats for my new Atkins Challenge with the lovely Amber! Hope that makes sense!

Mädchen Amick as Shelly Johnson

I really can't believe it's the end of June already. If only the pounds went as fast as the days! Oh well, we can but make the most of the time we have, can't we?! My last day was yet another good day, so for the last time here it is in a nutshell:

CALORIES: 500 or less
EXERCISE: 1 hour or more
WATER: 1.5-2 Litre



Joan Chen as Josie Packard

I hope you all had a good June. It's been very cold here, winter has definitely arrived in our little corner of the Southern Hemisphere. It's moving into the hottest part of the year in the North now, so please ladies, don't forget to stay hydrated and most important of all DON'T FORGET THE SUNSCREEN!(Yes, mother!)

Peggy Lipton (Norma Jennings), Lara Flynn Boyle (Donna Hayward) and Sheryl Lee (Maddy Ferguson)

I leave you all now with eagerness for the new month and the new diet. I wish you all the best for your July endeavours and may the things you dream of find you at long last. I also leave you, as always, with all my love.

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment