Sunday, June 26, 2011

Days 25 & 26


To Whom It May Concern,

Dear lovely thinspos,
Thank you so much for signing in with me. I hope you have a truly marvelous day!




QUESTION 25: Have you ever purged? If you have describe your first experience.
Yes. It was difficult and ended in an epic nosebleed and a roaring sore throat.

QUESTION 26:
What excites you most about reaching your ugw?
Wearing flattering, feminine clothes, as opposed to the layer of bulky men's things I usually hide under! Also feeling smaller and less like a big, clumpy moose!





Hi everyone. Sorry for being M.I.A. and most especially an all-round loser for not commenting on your blogs. This weekend has been wild! I had visitors the whole day yesterday and I spent the day out today, so I've had no time to go on the net. Yesterday was an epic fail and today was not much better. Surprise, surprise! I've decided to continue with my original plan for these last few days of June and join Amber with Atkins as of 1st July. I'm going to give it my best shot this week because, despite all my previous hard work and effort, I've hardly lost anything and that sucks sideways! Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments. You are all such awesome friends! I hope this coming week will be a good one. I don't know about you, but I don't feel like any more disappointments! Right, I'm off to check in on your blogs. I leave you, as always, with all my love.

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment