Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 12

Emma Watson

To Whom It May Concern,

Dear Anafly, thank you so much for signing in. May you find your wings, Babe!


HAPPINESS TIP FOR THE DAY:

Face Your Challenges!
New concept: actually doing the stuff on your to-do list. That work thing, that guy thing - whatever it is, get it over with. Studies show that the more you put things off, the more anxious you feel about them.


QUESTION 12: What do you normally eat?
For the answer to this question, click here.



Hi everyone. Wow, 100 followers! Thanks for staying with me and thanks for the great comments. You ladies are all my inspiration! I learn so much from each and every one of you.

Another good day today, all in all, a good weekend, but I must admit I feel the 'doubt monster' lurking near by. I'm starting to worry that I will be doing all this hard work for nothing. I fear that, come Friday, I will have lost nothing, or worse, I will have gained. Perhaps this is part of my answer for Question 4, "your greatest fears about weight loss". Oh well, I guess it's all part of the process.

CALORIES: 500 or less
EXERCISE: 1 hour or more
WATER: 1.5-2 Litre


Another week on the way, another week to make a difference. I hope the coming week is a good one for us all. Let's give it our best and give fat a good kick up the arse! All my love.

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment