Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 15


To Whom It May Concern,

Dear Mary,
Thank you so much for signing in with me. May good luck find you and stay with you always!

HAPPINESS TIP FOR TODAY:

Focus On Making Memories!
Researchers found that 57% of people reported they were happier when they spent money on an experience (like a holiday or a class), while only 34% reported being happier after buying stuff.



QUESTION 15: Are you vegan or vegetarian? If so, has this helped you lose weight? If not, would you ever consider turning vegan or vegetarian?


I've just recently come out of 10 years of vegetarianism, it was the fattest 10 years of my life! I never felt full, so I ate and ate and ate. I filled up on fats and starchy carbs to try to replace the meat I wasn't eating. I spent a fortune on protein supplements and wrecked my colon eating whole foods. I noticed a drop in my brain function, too. I couldn't remember things, I was terribly forgetful and I battled to concentrate. I think I'm just one of those people who needs to eat meat to sustain a healthy body and mind. When I started eating meat again, I lost heaps of weight and my brain function improved by leaps and bounds! It was not a pleasant experience and I would not consider doing it again.




Hey gang! Wow, we're halfway through the 30 Day Challenge, can you believe it?! I've had another busy day cleaning house. Oy, it never ends! This place is a total shambles because, well, we still live like students! I was good again today, here's what I had:

2 boiled eggs (jumbo size) - 180
low fat cottage cheese - 20
3 mini plum tomatoes - 6
2 rice cakes - 70
a bowl of homemade low calorie beef and vegetable soup - 184

TOTAL: 460

I'm not too sure what my net is after 1 hour on the elliptical, because I don't trust the dial on it. It says that after an hour, I have burned off 300 calories, but I doubt it could be that much. I can't seem to find any sites that agree on the number of calories burned either. Oh well!


I don't normally eat rice cakes because, being a starchy carb, rice tends to dry out my colon, but I just felt like them. They're low calorie, they're yummy and I could use the fibre! I just make sure I drink an extra glass of water per rice cake consumed each day. As always, here is an overview of the day:

CALORIES: 500 or less
EXERCISE: 1 hour or more
WATER: 1.5-2 Litre


I hope tomorrow is just as good day. It's a public holiday here tomorrow (Youth Day) and we all know how things tend to get out of hand on the holidays! Still, I will do my best!


Thank you all so much for your lovely comments, it means the world to me. Don't forget, there's a lunar eclipse tonight and it's apparently going to be epic! Check it out! I hope you enjoy the thinspo, I was in an 'off-the-shoulder' mood! All my love.



Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment