Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 22



To Whom It May Concern,


Dear S.
Thank you so much for signing in with my. My your day be as pure as sunlight!




TOP TIP FOR TODAY:
Even if they are strange and drive you crazy, tell your loved ones just how much they mean to you!




QUESTION 22:
What was your lowest weight? How and why did you gain?


I weighed 43kg (95lbs). My fat phobic, control freak of a mother, who actually encouraged my weight loss, said that she was getting phone calls form the school and that if I didn't take the focus off of her bad parenting, I'd be in serious trouble! I put on 4 kg (8.8lbs) and reassured the concerned teachers that I was just a late bloomer with a really fast metabolism. I didn't tell them that I'd been put on a strict, low calorie, low fat diet since the age of 8, because my overweight mother didn't want fat kids like her! Bitch! I hope she rots in hell! (Can you feel the love?!)





Hi girlies! How goes it? I saw a partial sunbow yesterday. Mich, I found that out it's actually called a sundog! Isn't that the cutest thing?! CLOUD MUFFIN!!! So pretty! It's a winter phenomenon that occurs because of all the ice particles in the atmosphere. You see some cool shit in Africa, huh?! Speaking of seeing cool shit, whale watching season has begun! I'll keep you posted on any sightings. For now, check out this awesome site! These guys operate from my home town and their photo gallery is amazing! Have a whale of a time checking it out!




Dolphin Drive-By!


I had a really good day today. I ate light and worked out like a demon! I was very thirsty the whole day, because the temperature got up to a balmy 26°C (78.8°F) Not bad for winter! Actually, here, on the South African coast we don't really have winter, just an extended autumn (fall). It's the one of the joys of living in a Mediterranean climate! Still, Id like to experience a proper winter, with snow and everything, just once! Not here, though. Not without double glazing and central heating! (I is a wimp!)


CALORIES: 500 or less
EXERCISE: 1 hour or more
WATER: 1.5-2 Litre




I hope you all have a great rest of the week. I'll check in with you again tomorrow. Until then, take care. All my love.


Sincerely
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment