Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 23



To Whom It May Concern,


TOP TIP FOR TODAY:


QUESTION 23: Did the media play a role in your wanting to lose weight?
Duh! My teen years were spent OBSESSING over Kate Moss in Calvin Klein ads! Nothing has changed,  I'm a STILL grunge-era girl! What can I say, I like what I like!





Hi Girls! How are you all on this fine Thursday? My tum's been a bit off. Most of yesterday's calories came from honey and when I consume large amounts of this glorious golden nectar, I end up making a beeline for the loo! Pardon the pun! What can I say, I'm like Pooh Bear, I loves my honey! Honey Yeurmeh! Could be why I'm such a fatass! Cursed sweet tooth! Oh, well...!

"There's a rumbly in my tumbly!"

Most of my calories today have come from tea and coffee. I made a low cal chili con carne for din-dins, so I had a bit of that. Not too shabby, if I do say so myself! I like looking up low fat/calorie recipes from other countries. It makes me feel like I'm experiencing the world through my kitchen! A bit of an oddball thing to do, but it's fun! My home is my castle and my spatula is my sword! My cats have become very good at being the dragons in the fantasy world known as my kitchen! If you don't give them a hand-out, they claw your legs off! Meow! My eldest, Belladonna, has a thing for spicy food! She's the fire-breather! I once caught her, up to the whiskers in the leftover green Thai curry! The look of delight on her little smoosh-face was priceless! Weirdo! She's mine, alright. What do they say about pets resembling their owners?!

BUSTED!!! Om Nom Nom!!!

So, just one week left of The 30 Day Challenge! Let's make it count, ladies! I hope today's efforts will have been worth it. I guess only tomorrow's weigh-in will tell.


CALORIES: 500 or less
EXERCISE: 1 hour or more
WATER: 1.5-2 Litre


Thank you for your kind comments. I hope you all have a splendid evening and wonderful day tomorrow. Be kind to yourselves and your loved ones. All my love

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.



No comments:

Post a Comment