Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 17

Cat Power

To Whom It May Concern,

Dear astridwillbe50,
Thank you so much for signing in. May all your skinny dreams come true!

QUESTION 17: Do you have an eating disorder?

Yes, EDNOS!


Hi ladies! Thanks for all your wonderful comments. I'm constantly surprised by how many people suffer from I.B.S. What the idiot-doctors don't tell you is that no two people experience it the same way. What some people can eat gives other people wicked cramps! It seems fitting though, because no two people are alike, so why should their symptoms be?! For more info on I.B.S. click here.



Today was another disaster! It seems that spending the day out + eating on the run = too many calories and not enough water! At least I exercised, though! Weigh in this morning revealed fuck all! I seem to have hit the dreaded plateau. parisienne.love, send me your good luck charm, girl! Here's the recap:


CALORIES: 500 or less
EXERCISE: 1 hour or more
WATER: 1.5-2 Litre



Today, instead of a happiness quote I want to give you all some good advice. I feel entitled to, as I am the oldest one in the group, so here it is:

TIP FOR THE YOUNG:

Lose weight now while you're young and keep it off, because when you get to my age, it becomes damn near impossible to do!




Next week I have to be super good. We're in the last leg of the challenge, heading for the home stretch and I don't want to still be a fat cow at the end of it. That would really send me over the edge and we don't want that now, do we?! I hope you all have a brilliant weekend, I'll catch up with you later. All my love.

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment