Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 29


To Whom It May Concern,

Dear mhairi!,
Thank you so much for signing in with me. May you be truly blessed, always!




QUESTION 29: Your definition of beauty.

To be perfectly honest, I don't believe that it has anything to do with the way you look, it's all about how you treat others. You can be the most beautiful woman in the world, but if you are also a total bitch, you may as well be a horse's arse!


From an aesthetic point of view, what makes a woman attractive in my eyes is the expression of her natural beauty. Keeping make-up light and understated, not over styling the hair and wearing simple, flattering clothes and jewellery is key. Your outer appearance should enhance your inner beauty, not hide it!


I couldn't agree more!

Hello lovely ladies! We're almost at the end of the challenge and the month. Time flies when you're trying to shed the pounds! I've spent quite a bit of time devising new guidelines for next month on Atkins. I want to only post once or twice a week as the every day posting is getting a bit much and I'm sure my writing is starting to get rather tiresome!


CALORIES: 500 or less
EXERCISE: 1 hour or more
WATER: 1.5-2 Litre



Thank you so much to the gorgeous Mich for the wonderful Storytime Medal Award. I will have to come up with something good to make you proud, writer-girl! 



I hope you all have a truly beautiful day and remember you are deeply beautiful in your own unique and special way! All my love.

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment