Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 13 & 14


To Whom It May Concern,

Dear Jessie and pinkroxygirlz,
Thanks so much for signing in with me. Have a super-duper day, ladies!


HAPPINESS TIP FOR TODAY:

Dance!

Dancing can be enjoyable, fun, and invigorating, however it also can provide you with a great workout to start your day. Put on some great music, and dance around the house. Within minutes your heart will be beating, endorphins flowing, and you will feel great!

Literally!

QUESTION 13: Are you losing weight in a healthy or unhealthy way?
I like to think I'm making sensible choices. I'm eating the same things I normally do and I'm eating every 2-3 hours, I'm just eating very small portions.

QUESTION 14: What’s your UGW? When you expect to reach it?

Realistically, I hope to be 47kg (103lbs) by the start of Spring. (September)




Hi everyone! Sorry I didn't post yesterday. Boy, what a busy day! I rushed around like a mad woman from the time I got up until bed time last night! I had just enough energy left to collapse and pass out! It was awesome! House work is such a great work out!  I've had a great 2 days. I'm getting such a kick out of working out first thing in the morning, before breakfast. Many studies show that it improves your chances of weight loss significantly. Here's hoping! I won't lie, I've been overdoing it a bit. Push-ups will be the death of me. I's a-hurting!



Thank you all so much for your lovely comments on my previous post. I really appreciate all the good advice and the reassurance, you ladies are just too good to me! I love you all to itty bits!


Anyway, here's what the last 2 days looked like.

13th June

CALORIES: 500 or less
EXERCISE: 1 hour or more
WATER: 1.5-2 Litre


14th June


CALORIES: 500 or less
EXERCISE: 1 hour or more
WATER: 1.5-2 Litre


I still can't believe I'm being so well behaved!  I've not given my compulsions any way to get in and ruin my progress. Determination and a positive attitude can take you very far indeed, so go on, kick fat up the arse! You're worth it! All my love.


Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment