Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 19

Mila Kunis

To Whom It May Concern,

Dear Amelie and Princess Perfection,
Thank you so much for signing in. May the coming week be one of triumph, success and dreams fulfilled for you both!




QUESTION 19:
When is the last time you ate fast food?


Just over a month ago. I had pizza. I paid for it though, the following day I felt like 12 different kinds of crap!




Hello ladies! Another good day! I just hope it's not all for nothing. Oh well, I guess Friday's weigh-in will tell. I seem to be suffering from a severe loss of appetite. I can't say I'm terribly disappointed, though. With my binge eating issues and compulsions, it's kind of a blessing!

CALORIES: 500 or less
EXERCISE: 1 hour or more
WATER: 1.5-2 Litre

So, just ten more days to go! Let's give it our all and do our very best to be good. I'm going to be super vigilant and try my utmost to have as many more days like today as possible. I hope you all had a great weekend. All the best for the coming week and all my love.





Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment