Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 24


To Whom It May Concern,

QUOTE FOR THE DAY:

"When life throws you lemons, catch them and throw them at first prick who desperately deserves it! " C.B.




QUESTION 24: How do you feel about the terms pro-ana/pro-mia
While I would always try to encourage others to lose weight as healthily as possible, I would never deny anyone the freedom of choice. It's your body and you know what's best for it. I only consider my self pro ana and pro mia from the point of view that I support all people who are battling these disorders. Life is hard, people and we need all the support we can get!

WEIGH -IN/PROGRESS REPORT:

My weight and measurements are all still the same! WTF? I seem to only lose every other week. Fuck this shit, I'm taping my mouth up! Better yet, I should just cut my own head off! Bring the axe, darling!




Hi, gang! Grr! I woke up in a thunder cloud this morning. I suspect it has something to do with the measly two hours of sleep I had, between the hours of 3am and 5am! On top of that, a bad weigh in. What can I say, I'm in a mood, hence the noirish feel of today's post! There's a storm coming and a wicked cold front, too. I think this could also be affecting my mood! It's currently 13°C (54°F) in my house and not at all pleasant! Time to put the heater on! As of next week (last week of 30 Day Challenge and week 2 of 4 Week Challenge), I will be joining the lovely Amber with another go at Atkins! It's the only thing that works for me! I will just be sure to come out of ketosis slowly, so as not to binge and gain it all back! Wish me luck!


Kate Moss

Thank you for your great comments, I'm feeling better today, just very bloated. It seems the salt water flush I did on Wednesday did not do me any good. I feel like I swallowed a beach ball! Serves me right!




I won't lie, today was not great! I did the water, but not the exercise bit AND I ate like a bastard! Month end = money = eat out! To use your terminology, Mich, I 'beasted' a huge plate sushi and made a total pig of myself! I never used to like it, but these days, I can't stop eating it. It's the pickled ginger and the wasabi! YUM!!! Good thing it's so expensive or I'd be a whale! (I is a champion guzzler!)




I'm thinking about fasting this weekend to prepare for next week. I'll only eat again on Sunday night or maybe I'll just have some soup. I'm too tired to think about anything beyond a few minutes from now. Yawn! I hope you all did better than I did and that you have a great weekend. All my love.

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment