Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 21



To Whom It May Concern,

Dear Kandie and Loulou,
Thank you so much for signing in with me. May the Force be with you both!


TODAY'S TOP TIP!

Curb the dreaded binge! Read how to do it in eight easy steps here.


QUOTE FOR THE DAY:

"Life is like a work of art, subject to interpretation. Or simply, life is what you make of it!" C.B.




QUESTION 21:
What are your clothing sizes?
I am currently between sizes and fit into a:

  • SOUTH AFRICAN: size 11
  • EUROPEAN 35 inch
  • U.K size 9
  • U.S. size 7



Hi girls! I'd just like to wish all my friends in the North a Blessed Beltane and to all my friends in the South, a Bon Hiver! Happy Solstice, everybody!


Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I really do appreciate them so. Thanks to all who said they like my blog and its layout. I'm currently full tilt in yet another 'Twin Peaks' phase. They've been coming and going since the show's release in the early 90's! Anyone who is familiar with David Lynch's work will totally get the red drapes, pictures of Laura Palmer, the RR Diner, BOB, the Black Lodge, The Man From Another Place and all the obscure references! I publish black and white photos, because it just goes nicely with my current theme. I feel a change coming soon, though, so please, bear with me and my strange quirks a little longer. Thanks!


Many people have asked me how I stay so positive, especially when I post such sombre photos. Well, it's true, I do have my moments, but my pictures are an artistic expression and not really a reflection of my state of mind or my attitude. What can I say, I love noir and dark photography! I notice people have been asking the same of you, too, Princess Perfection and as for your comment, "That is the kind of attitude that is gonna take you places", thank you and I couldn't agree with you more, Babe! Well, I guess have so much positivity, because I cultivate it. It's not to say that my positivity is fake, just that I work at it, damn hard! I realise that the old adage is true, "You can catch more flies with honey, than with vinegar". Basically, what this means to me is that like attracts like. If you want your life to be all about negativity and failure, then, by all means, focus on it and nothing else, but if you want to have success in your endeavours and a better outlook on life, why not give positivity a try?! Never underestimate the power of your own mind! Who knows, you may even find a little happiness along the way! It's a lifestyle choice and I choose to be happy, but that's just me. You grasp some really deep shit when you get to my age!

I forgot to post this yesterday, but it's the same as today. So, here it is in a nutshell:


CALORIES: 500 or less
EXERCISE: 1 hour or more
WATER: 1.5-2 Litre


God, I'm so good, I disgust myself! I'm not normally very disciplined or even competitive, but this challenge has brought out the best in me! Thanks again, Amber for suggesting it! We really should do this every few months or so! I leave you now with best wishes for all your endeavours and, as always, all my love.

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.





No comments:

Post a Comment