Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 20 & 4 Week Challenge With Peanut!


To Whom It May Concern,

Dear amenoire, Ivy Elliott and 'private follower' and K,
Thank you so much for signing in. Welcome aboard the crazy-train, ladies! It's a hell of a ride!

QUESTION 20: Favorite diet?

Atkins. It's the only one in the world with 100% efficacy rate. The only problem is that restricting your carbs to just 20g a day leaves you with terrible cravings and invariably leads to an almighty binge! It's not a sustainable diet, but it gets the job done! Great for just before a big event, like a wedding or high school reunion!


QUOTE FOR THE DAY:



Hello Girlies! How has your Monday been? Mine's been good. I was very grateful to finally get on the elliptical this afternoon. It's been rather nippy here, despite the sunshine! Food wise, I did well today. Here's what was on the menu:

  •  I scrambled egg (jumbo size), done in half a tsp butter + a slice of cheese (protein fix!) - 135
  • 1 rice cake with half a teaspoon of butter and Marmite (Vegemite) - 60
  • Half a bowl (125ml) lean beef casserole - 161
  •  2 L of water
TOTAL: 352

I was very pleased to see that my stomach is looking surprisingly flat today. You girls know me and my colon, I always look like I've swallowed a basket ball! I feel better when I eat less, I really do. I feel like I'm finally re-training by body and my mind to want less and that I don't need to panic about not having food, especially comfort food. It's certainly is very liberating! I hope I can keep it up!



As of today, I'm starting a 4 Week Challenge with Peanut, as well as continuing with the last 10 days of the 30 Day Challenge. I'll only be updating once a week for the 4 Week Challenge. The aim is to restrict and exercise as much weight off in that time as possible! Here are my starting stats:

WEIGHT - 58.8kg (129.6lbs)
BMI - 21.1
UPPER ARM  - 26cm (10 in)
BUST - 88cm (34in)
WAIST - 76cm (30in)
HIPS - 88cm (34in)
UPPER THIGH - 51cm (20 in)

Just to recap, so far in this current challenge, I've lost 2 kg (4.4lbs) an a total of 5cm (6 in) off all my measurements! I know I can do better than that! I'll update this again on Friday when I weigh in.




Thank you all for your wonderful comments, it really makes my day to hear from you. I wish you all a great evening and to all those busy with exams, the best of luck. I hope you ace 'em! All my love.

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment