Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 16


To Whom It May Concern,

Dear








QUESTION 16: When did you first decide to lose weight?

At my heaviest in 2001. I was battling to breathe, my joints ached and walking up the flight of stairs to my flat (apartment) nearly killed me! I was so uncomfortable and I couldn't take it anymore!



Hi ladies! Last night's eclipse was AWESOME! The meteorologists were right, it was the most beautiful and longest one in 11 years! To see what I saw, click here. Sorry Amber, I don't have a camera that would have done it justice!

* For those who asked, I have I.B.S. among other things (see more here) and I find a high protein diet more agreeable. Most whole foods, such as beans and legumes give me serious bloating, cramps, wind  and discomfort and are completely the wrong form of fibre for my system. I do better with green leafy vegetables and a small amounts of fruit. Excessive fruit also upsets my colon, so I keep it to a minimum. For more info on what I eat, click here.



Today can best be described as an epic fail! I took the day off the enjoy the public holiday with the boys. It was great, I love hanging out with them! They're good for my soul, but bad for my waistline! We had chocolate, Pringles, beer and homemade burgers today and I'm actually OK with it! While I did enjoy these things, I'm proud to say that I did not binge. I stopped just before I felt full and I'm pleased. I blame today's events on my serious lack of self discipline and my hedonistic nature. What can I say, I'm a Capricorn!


CALORIES: 500 or less
EXERCISE: 1 hour or more
WATER: 1.5-2 Litre



Oh well, tomorrow is a new day and a chance to start over. I have my meals all planned out and first thing after weigh-in, I'm jumping on the elliptical for an hour and chugging my water. I hope you all had a good day. I'll catch up with you later. All my love.

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment