Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 18


To Whom It May Concern,

Dear dana_h_95, ClearGirl and all the things she said,
Thank you so much for signing in with me. If empty be the food of love, starve on!


QUESTION 18: What food is your weakness?

Chocolate! Definitely chocolate! Despite inheriting Granddad's dodgy liver, I have an incredibly high tolerance for chocolate. I love how it tastes, the way it melts on my tongue and how it affects my brain! It is my elixir and my panacea. Pity it's so fucking fattening, innit?!

Natalia Vodianova

Hi girls! What's shakin'? Thank you all so much for your lovely comments and kind words of encouragement, I really appreciate it! I had rather a rough night of it last night. I salt water flushed the last 2 bad days and today, my only calories have come from tea and coffee. I feel much better! Good day today:

CALORIES: 500 or less
EXERCISE: 1 hour or more
WATER: 1.5-2 Litre

I hope you are all enjoying a marvelous weekend and catching up on some much needed rest. If you are in the North, I hope you are enjoying the late Spring weather and if, like me, you are in the South, I hope you are all keeping warm. Look after yourselves! All my love.

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment