Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 1

Self portrait!


To Whom It May Concern,

Dear Gianna,
Thank you so much for signing in with me. I wish you all the best for The 30 Day Challenge, Babe!

So, this morning I went through the first 3 stages of weigh-in.

1) Shock/disbelief
2) Anger/frustration
3) Depression/hopelessness

I'm now picking myself up and moving onto the next stage:

4) Renewed determination! I can't let the fact that I'm a fatass stop me from reaching for my dreams with both chubby arms! So, as promised, here are my stats (NO LAUGHING!!!)


"I say, 60kg? Frightful, old girl!"


FAT STATS:
CURRENT WEIGHT: 60 kg (132lbs)
BMI: 21.5
UPPER ARM: 28cm (11in)
BUST: 89cm (35in)
WAIST: 79cm (31in)
HIPS: 89cm (35in)

The stats on my blog have been changed. For further info, click here.


60kg?! What the fuck is this shit??!!! It's official, my life is now a Beatles song: I Am The Walrus! This will never do! Well, it appears my worst fears have been confirmed, my old scale was a piece of crap and despite all the exercise and good eating, I'm still up 5kg (11lbs). This challenge came along in the nick of time. Thanks again, Ariana! Sophie, another 2 kg and I'm at my death weight! Hm... time for some motivation!


Strangely, I no longer feel like eating today. This is not the best course of action, because my body goes into shock easily and if it thinks I'm trying to starve, my weight doesn't budge. Still, this morning's weigh in has left me in a state of horror and I just can't face food right now. All I want to do is get on my elliptical and keep going until I pass out. Maybe I'll do just that! Have a great day, everyone and STAY STRONG!!! All my love.

Stay outta the fridge, Fatty!


Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.



No comments:

Post a Comment