Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Fresh Start

Gwen Stefani

To Whom It May Concern,

Hey gang, what's new? I had no Internet the whole day yesterday. Man, was I pissed! The server crashed YET AGAIN!!! I hate this sodding country!

I realise it's strange to be making a fresh start now, but I never do anything the right way around! I'm a Capricorn for god's sake, so I'm living in reverse anyway! Yup, many would think it foolish to start a new plan now, when the Winter Solstice is 3 weeks away, but I have this burning question gnawing away at me...


No time like the present, right? Tomorrow is a new day and a new month! The first half of the year is already gone and what do I have to show for it? A string of failures and bad days? ENOUGH!!! I want more, more that this perpetual yo-yo cycle, more than this disappointment! I want results! The best way to have what you want is to go out there and get it! Stop waiting for your life to begin, go out and meet it half way!


 I must admit it's not the best day to start thinking about a new diet and exercise plan, it's 16°C (60°F) and it's raining! My body just wants to hibernate and binge, but I won't let it! I must be strong if I want to achieve my goals and I'm not about to give up because of a little cold weather! Fuck you, BOB, it's not going to happen!




So, time now for a piping hot cup of flavoured coffee and another jersey (sweater)! It looks like tomorrow will be fine and mild, perfect for starting a new challenge! Bring it on! Let's do it, ladies!

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment