Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 6


To Whom It May Concern,

QUESTION 6: Do you binge? If so, explain why you think you do.

I do. It's definitely related to my depression and anxiety. For more info, click here.



Firstly, thank you so much for your comments, tips and advice. I really appreciate it. I'm so sorry, this is going to be a rushed post, as I have a million things to do before I go to bed and it's already 10:00pm! I'm very pleased to report that today was another success!

CALORIES: 500 or less
EXERCISE: 1 hour or more
WATER: 1.5-2 Litre

I wont lie, I love seeing those three little check marks all in a row. It does my soul good! I'm starting to notice subtle changes in my body's overall appearance and the dreaded bloat is finally starting to subside. I hope the rest of this week is as good, if not better. I hope the same for all of you, too. I truly believe that my progress is being furthered by all of your kind words and undying support. You ladies are the best! Thanks again. Big, big love, hugs and heaps of kisses!

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment