Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 11


To Whom It May Concern,

Dear Bella. and leenanb,
Thank you so much for signing in with me. Whomever your chosen deity is, may you both be truly blessed!

HAPPINESS TIP FOR TODAY:
Go Outside!

Remember that big room with the blue roof and the fresh air? Sometimes the floor is green? Just 5 minutes spent walking outdoors has beneficial effects, plus, it's good exercise!



QUESTION 11: Your favourite thinspo blog and why!

My Life Ana and Dream. Kate's always got the good shit! Beautiful pictures, positive encouragement and such uplifting words. Really inspirational! Love you, Kate!



Hello, everyone! Thank you so much for commenting, I'm so lucky to have you gals! So, this is my 150th post and I have 99 followers! Who knew I'd have so many wonderful friends? And Mama said nobody liked me, she's a 'beech'! Another successful day! Not bad for a Saturday! I think I'm becoming addicted to the combination of the three things listed below. I am also, strangely, suffering from a lack of appetite. I won't lie, I'm very grateful. No appetite, no binge! S'all good!


CALORIES: 500 or less
EXERCISE: 1 hour or more
WATER: 1.5-2 Litre



I'm really hoping this new routine sticks. I like how organised I've become. For the first time in a long time, I can say that I'm proud of myself. It feels good! I hope today has been similarly kind to you all and that tomorrow is even better! All my love.

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment