Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 10

Clemence Poesy

To Whom It May Concern,

Dear brixy, Daisy, Skinny Fat Girl and adrian,
Thank you all so much for signing in with me. Whatever the weather, may your day be beautiful!

HAPPINESS TIP FOR TODAY:

Be Grateful!

Hey! Do not. Roll. Your  eyes! Write down all the things you're grateful for, big or small. Yes, it's little cheesy, but it works - by forcing you to focus on the good things in your life!


QUESTION 10: What was the hardest thing you gave up during this “weight loss.”
I won't lie, BEER! I'm a total beer whore, but Mich is so right, it is liquid bread! It makes you FAT! I will allow myself a beer from time to time, but I cannot drink it like I used to. Small price to pay really, but it is one of my simple pleasures, so I miss it! I'm all for the simple pleasures!


Hi girls! Thank you all so much for your kind concerns, I'm feeling much better today. I truly believe your comments contributed to my recovery. You're all such stars! Another thing that helped to perk me up was this, I've lost 2 kg (4.4lbs)! I'm down to 58kg (128lbs)! I guess all the hard work is paying off. Here's hoping next week is just as good! Today, being Friday, means that I had a little treat, but my calories did not exceed 800. I can live with that.

*CALORIES: 800 or less
EXERCISE: 1 hour or more 
WATER: 1.5-2 Litre

* One day on the weekend only.


I hope you ladies have a great weekend and have loads of fun! Remember, we CAN have fun without food. It does NOT have power over us! All my love.

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment