Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ag, No!!!


To Whom It May Concern,

Dear angelz_141, foreverana_sfp and parisienne.love,
Thank you all so much for signing in with me. May that which you seek find it's way to you at long last!


Hey everybody, how's it going? Thanks for all your super comments, it's always so good to hear from you. What a trying week last week was! First, my scale gave up the ghost, then Blogger went on the fritz, what next?! I was so pissed, my trusty, digital scale packed up after 10 short years. I expected more from German engineering! Oh, well! I'll have to wait until the end of the month to get a new one. I don't exactly have R200 ($28.61) lying around now! Then again, who does?! I was so disgusted with Blogger for losing three of my comments. I'm quite attached to them, you know! They're my precious comments, from my precious friends. How dare they?! I felt bad for Mich though, she lost her entire stock of comments from one post and that's saying something. She's a popular lass, who gets heaps of comments! I hope they were able to restore them, Michi! Still, I couldn't be too angry with Blogger, they did leave updated reports as to what was was wrong and how close they were to fixing it, so I forgave them!


I've been very good on the eating front, not exceeding 500 calories and I've developed an new addiction. I put Tabasco Habanero on EVERYTHING!!! I love it, it burns like a bastard! I did cheat a little this weekend, though. I had a bit more than 500 and a nibble of chocolate for hormonal benefit. I never restrict when I have my monthlies, otherwise I turn into a menstrual monster and that will never do! I've also managed to get my butt on the elliptical for an hour (20 km/ 12 miles) every week day. Some days I also go for an extra 2.2km/1.3 mile run around the block and fit in an hour long (5.5km/ 3.4 miles) power walk at night with FishPyjamas! All in all, not bad! I want to see how much weight I can shift before the Winter Solstice on 21 June. Keep fingers crossed for me!


I hope you all have a great week. Best of luck to all those who are back on the fast, to all those restricting and those who've been having a shitty time of late, but are soldiering on regardless! Stay strong, sisters. I believe in you! WE CAN DO IT!!! All my love, as always.


Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment