Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fat Tuesday, My Ass!


To Whom It May Concern,

Dear dc_mcilduff53,
Thanks for signing in. I hope your travels take you to beautiful and romantic places!

Thank you so much for all your wonderful comments, everyone. You have no idea how much you've helped me. I finally feel like my life is moving in a better direction. I feel like I'm ready to get back on track and keep fighting the good fight! You guys are the best!


I had a better day today. I ate a sensible breakfast, took my "smite-a-mins", cleaned and tidied my little house and best of all, no binging! Yay me! This evening, my wonderful housemate, the illustrious FishPyjamas and I will be venturing out on an hour long power walk around our neighbourhood, come hell or high water, so that takes care of my exercise requirements! I want to put in a bit more effort this week, though. I can't be a lazy sod all my life! I am very glad to have made a start!


If you look at the top of my page, just under my blog title and description, you will see that I've added some new pages about myself. I thought it might be a good idea to let my readers know what sort of a weirdo they're dealing with! I hope it doesn't creep too many people out, though. I do have a bit of a dark sense of humour. If there is anything you'd like to know about the contents of the pages, please feel free to ask. I don't mind personal questions as long as you don't mind my straightforwardness. I always believe in being direct, even if it's sometimes shocking. I'm far too old for beating about the bush!


Whether it be warmer or cooler, I do hope you are all enjoying a better week and not working too hard. For all those writing exams or tests/handing in assignments/fasting/cleansing, I wish you the very best of luck. For the rest, I wish you a truly splendid rest of the week, but to all of you I wish all of my love.

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment