Wednesday, May 11, 2011

U + Me = ♥


To Whom It May Concern,

Thank you all so much for your kind words of concern and inspiration. It means the world to me. I love you all dearly. I'm truly sorry about yesterday's shitty post. I guess I just hit rock bottom. Lack of sleep will be the death of me! I don't do well on little to no sleep and these days I feel like I could sleep for a hundred years! The older I get, the harder it seems to be to get back up again, but what else can I do, right? If it were that easy to just lay down and die, over-population would not be a problem! 


QUOTE FOR THE DAY:

"If It's Meant To Be, It's Up To Me! "  -Terri Gulick.

I think we all need to remember that one more often. No one's going to do it for us, now are they? We must be the masters of our own happiness. We may not be able to control of what happens to us, but we can choose how we react to these things. The choice is ours, victim or victor! It's up to us and no one else!


I don't know what triggered it, but yesterday after I posted, something just clicked into place and I got my shit together. (catharsis, maybe?) I planned my meals in accordance with my ramekin diet and to not exceed 500 calories. I got on the elliptical for an hour and put in 20 km (12 miles). I burned 300 calories. Bye-bye breakfast! I had roughly 300 calories after that, so well under 500. I also went for a walk last night, but only managed to 2.2km (1.3 miles). I returned home soaking wet, thanks to an almighty thunderstorm! All in all, despite a rocky start, a pretty good day! I really needed one of those. It seems like it's been ages since I've had one. My sleep patterns also seem to be returning to 'normal', which is very good news indeed! I've never been an '8 hours of sleep a night' kind of person, but when it gets to two hours of broken sleep or less, I come undone! If I get between 5-6 hours a night, I'm OK. Here's hoping it lasts for a bit!


Anyway, enough about me. I'd like to draw your attention now to some new ladies, just starting out on their journey or starting a new blog. Their blogs are awesome, but their followers are few. Stop by and show them a little support. They were kind enough to follow me, even when I was posting trash and popped in to leave a word of encouragement when I needed it most. One good turn deserves another! They are, in no particular order:

mia - a total peach and 'sister doin' it for herself'! This girl oozes positivity! You go, girl! Teach me your ways!

bones - picking up the pieces, one at a time and doing a damn fine job! Check out her cool playlist and awesome collection of thinspo! Hot stuff!

Francine - clever, determined and a heart of gold!  Damn good writing from a damn fine girl! Waiting for your autobiography, F.! It's that good!

skinnybutterfly
- starting over and taking it one day at a time. Honest writing from an independent, straightforward and forthcoming soul! Rock on, Lone Star Girl! Yeah!



You know, in my ordinary life, I don't have a single friend. I'm constantly amazed by how many friends I have online. You are all so good to me. Thanks again for your love and support. I couldn't do it without you!

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment