Sunday, May 29, 2011

Fun With Ariana!



To Who It May Concern,

Hey everybody, how's it going? Have you all had a pleasant weekend? I spent a lovely afternoon at the beach! Despite winter drawing ever nearer, the weather is still mild enough here to enjoy a walk on the beach, just take a jersey (sweater) with you! The only upside to living in Southern Africa is the mild winters!



I'm going to do the 30 Day Challenge with Ariana as of Wednesday, the 1st of June. Ari, I know I said I wasn't going to do the questionaire, but I've decided to stop being such a wuss and support you, because you deserve it! Yup, I'm going to step up to the plate and be a mensch for a change! A while back, I posted about taking responsabitlity for my actions and I'm going to do just that! So, come Tuesday, I will report my stats, faults and failures for you all to see. (no laughing!) I plan to follow the Fab. 500, as I like to call it, using my Ramekin Diet. The Fab. 500 means that I will consume no more than 500 calories per day. If I do, I will work it off. I plan to work out for at least 1 hour, 5 days a week. I will also try to answer a question each day, meaning a post a day for the next month. Wish me luck, guys! All the best and all my love.

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment