Thursday, January 28, 2010

When your best friend gets married

One of my favorite peeps in the world are getting married this July and I am HONORED to be a part of the upcoming nuptials. Quinn and I met about 4 years ago when we both started working at a school in Santa Monica and we have been inseparable ever since. Her fiance C.J. might just be the nicest person I know. I get so excited about her wedding it is sad. I actually have forced her to talk to me about it numerous times (which I am not sure if she appreciates) and can't wait to go to Washington in a few months to do a little more wedding recon with her. So in an ode to the soon-to-be Mr. and Mrs. Christensen, I have been scouring the blogosphere for cute, fun, and affordable ideas that might find their way into the Washington wedding!!!

Quinn has already thought of this but though I would show it to her in action



Sticking with the green, environmental theme

Outdoor cocktail reception idea??


Recycled target numbers! But regardless thought this was a cute
way to do table numbers. Maybe the little green grass holders?

Oh! Pretty!

How can one not love Mason jars:)


Simply beautiful.


Succulent bouts?


I know how you love white Ms. Hoefferle! Just a cute idea. Maybe for a shower :)




love. love. love.







No comments:

Post a Comment