Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday I'm In Love.

I think Fridays are going to get some love on this blog! Here are some things that I am loving on today!



They say rain is lucky on your wedding day. While the rain is not my favorite thing, it does appeal to some. And can make for some amazing pictures. Check out this adorable one.






Wow. Wow. Wow. I found this picture on The Blog Is Found and I am smitten. Wouldn't this
make for such an amazing guest book display? You could even take pictures from when
you and your fiance were kids all the way to present day! 
This was all done with a Fujifiilm Instax Mini which runs about 80 bucks. They say each print is about 1 dollar. I say you can do this with a digital camera as well if you feel so inclined. 
I just think the options are truly endless.




No comments:

Post a Comment