Saturday, January 30, 2010

Introducing Kelly Christina Jewelry

Looking for that perfect gift for a bridesmaid? Maid of Honor? Mother of the Bride? Something for you:) Let me introduce Kelly Christina Jewelry and the amazing creator. Kelly is someone I have known since high school and truly has a heart of gold. PLUS, she makes unbelievable jewelry at a reasonable price! Such a bonus! I remember that during my wedding I entertained the idea of wearing a piece of jewelry as my something blue. Only wish I had known about Kelly and her gorgeous pieces before! If you would like to get in touch with her let me know and I will give your her contact info.

Here are some ideas for your something blue (but of course, she does pieces in every color desired)!













No comments:

Post a Comment