Sunday, January 31, 2010

I'm Smitten...

When TD and I got engaged, my best friend Kristy had a little BBQ to celebrate with our friends when we came back from Ojai. It was a blast and really sweet of her to do. Needless to say, Julia (one of my other besties) and Kristy decided that no impromptu party was complete without fake mustaches.
 See the pictures to note how much fun ensued from these little patches of fake hair:

The Ladies enjoying the mustaches


Julia and Daigs (Best Man) strike a pose!



Which brings me to this AMAZING idea that I found on Brooklyn Bride. There is a company by the name of Smitten Sticks that provides these fun and unique accoutrements for your photos! Check out the pictures below and visit their site! What great things to add to a photo booth option at the reception!



No comments:

Post a Comment