Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What Horse Pucky!!!

Spring has sprung, the grass has arisen,
My boyfriend's jocks are so fulla jism!

To Whom It May Concern,

Dear Gem!!,
Thank you for your lovely comment, I really appreciate it. I'm so sorry to hear of your rotten luck of late, I hope things turn around for you soon.

So, Happy Spring Day 'n all! I thought that today might be spent in utter frivolity, what with Spring Fever seeping out all over the place! Today's photo caption is in celebration of life and let's face it, life's just icky! Yes, I think it's fitting that today's post be about the biggest load of old bollocks, just for 'shits 'n giggles'!

I was once asked if I had anorexia or bulimia or an eating disorder of some kind. Naturally, I was not amused! I realise that many people do, in fact, suffer from these diseases and disorders, but what is this morbid fascination with putting people in boxes? The fuckers in the white coats have gotta go, Man! I hate it when people try to categorise me, it's just insulting and bloody rude too! Another thing I don't understand is the idea that if you suffer from depression, it's a bad thing and you're somehow not 'normal'. What the fuck is 'normal', anyway? Yes, I experience depression and I'm quite comfortable with it. Sure, I'm nowhere near OK and I'm quite OK with that! Just go with it, Man! In my opinion, depression is a perfectly healthy response to a world gone mad. Look around, if you're not depressed, you must be brain damaged!

I'm often reminded of the Monty Python's The Life Of Brian, where Eric Idle sings: "LIFE'S A PIECE OF SHIT, WHEN YOU LOOK AT IT..."!!! Cheeky bugger! He's got a point though, hey?! Yeah, life's a real joke, alright, learn to laugh at it! And let me tell you, the punch line's a real killer! Ha!



That's why I celebrate dysfunction and loserdom. All this rushing around trying to become something that doesn't even exist? No thanks! I strive to be like Shaggy and Scooby: Loser-riffic, Lame-tastic and Suck-tacular! Take pride in your weirdness, enjoy being a fuck up and most all, laugh! After all, Pere Ubu said it best, 'It's just a joke, Man!'

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment