Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ah, Crap...!

I ask you!

To Whom It may Concern,

Despite my serious lack of interest in food lately, my weight is going nowhere! It's dead annoying, really. Perhaps I should eat a little more for metabolic benefit, but it's hard. Being a food addict means I have to be really careful. Once I start, I can't stop. I have no kill switch and I'm always drawn to the foods that upset my digestion and spark off my food allergies. (I dream about eating bread!) What makes it especially difficult is that, sadly, food is kind of necessary. Smokers don't need cigarettes, alcoholics don't need booze, but you sort of have to eat, even if it's just for survival! The danger comes from not knowing when enough is enough and as a result I just avoid eating as much as possible. Living in fear of food and most especially oneself is no picnic (pardon the pun)! Still, we do our best!

Ive been running in the evening, the traffic is murder! Ah, tarmac suicide, I can't get my fill! Oh fuck, I can just see myself becoming hooked on running. Any reason to form an addiction! I wonder if one can become addicted to addiction. I'm guessing the answer is 'yes'! The human psyche is a just plain weird, man! Oh well, I guess running's not the worst thing to which I could become addicted!

This sudden cold snap is really working on my last nerve too! I'm getting rather tired of bundling up. This time of year really does bring with it the worst sort of weather. I really hate being cold. That's how I know I'm from the Southern Hemisphere!

I think I'll overdo things entirely next week as far as diet and exercise go. After all, nothing exceeds like excess and I always believe in doing what you're good at! Here we go again!

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment