Monday, September 20, 2010

Random Ramblings Of Wine And Dine!

Tattoo Thinspo.

To Whom It May Concern,

Last night the boys and I got stuck into a delicious bottle of rosé. Now I know what you're thinking, "Yuck! Sweet, pink, girly wine!" To tell you the truth I'm more of a dry red girl myself, but I've been trying to broaden my tastes as far as wine is concerned. As a result, I've been sampling  a few dry whites and dry rosés and I can honestly say that the splendid chaps at Flat Roof Manor really got it right! Their Pinot Grigio is also pretty awesome. I'm rather embarrassed to admit that I really like the label. It has a kitty on it. Sucker!


The first day of my new eating plan went very well indeed. I actually behaved myself and didn't binge. Yay me! I did feel a bit hungry, but when I did, I had a cup of coffee and felt OK. Even though I've not had dinner I'm going to post what I've planned along with what I had earlier.

BREAKFAST:
1 Scrambled egg done in a teaspoon of olive oil.
2 Slices (15g) of cheddar cheese.
1 Teaspoon of tomato sauce (ketchup).
Total: 189 cals.

SNACK:    
1 Small green apple (90g).
Total: 40 cals.

LUNCH:
1 Grilled chicken breast, done in olive oil.
1 Teaspoon of Hellman's mayo.
Small salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber), drizzled with olive oil.
Total: 255 cals.

SNACK:
2 Real Foods corn thins. (taste like popcorn-yum!)
Total: 44 cals.

DINNER:
1 Cup of braised extra lean beef (goulash) cubes, done in olive oil and beef stock. Herbs and spices to taste.
100g Steamed frozen peas.
Total: 300 cals.
End total: 828 cals.
If I add the two cups of filter (percolated) coffee I had, plus14 cals. Not bad. I still kept it under 1000. I also drank 2 litres of water and went for a 4.5km (30 mins) run.


So, all in all, I had a good day!

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment