Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"Sure, I Could Use a Falling Star" (A Kirstie Joan - a_hEwLeEy - and George Pontino Jr Collaboration)




I'll Pull the Moon So Very Soon, To Swallow your Tears, You'll Feel Its Light so Blue. - words and Music by George Pontino Jr (When Water Turns to Blue)

Working Time: 2 hours on Mac /Photoshop Cs3

My Pixelrocket Photoshop Manipulation adventure continues with "Can I Take Pictures of Your Dreams Series" and this time with a collaboration with Miss Philippines Water 2009 Kirstie Joan aka a_hEwLeEy. (Miss Philippines Earth beauty pageant) A registered nurse Kirstie is a photographer and of course a photomanipulation artist. How's that for a lady who hails from Cebu, Philippines :) It's indeed a pleasure to have a collaboration with this amiable lady and I hope this is not the first and the last. :) To note, she was one of the 'stars' of my Twilight Special Photomanip being Bella. (check out previous posts) :)
My Bahrain experience with M.E.S.S.* photogroup was great and the 1st Pixelrocket workshop was a success. Thanks Raffy, Mitch, Piggy (Paul), Arman, Jayrr and all M.E.S.S. photographers, their families and models/friends. :) I owe you bigtime! :) Watch out the videos of our Bahrain lens life in my facebook soon :) For now, check out the teaser video there in my vid album.. salamat sa lahat lahat! (Thanks!)

*M.E.S.S. stands for (Middle East Shutter Squad)

No comments:

Post a Comment