Friday, September 24, 2010

Long Weekends Are Never Long Enough!


Mila Kunis

To Whom It may Concern,

Dear Claire, Black Angel and 'Anonymous',
Thank you so much for signing in. Wherever you are in the world, may your day be splendid!

So, today is a public (bank) holiday. It's National Heritage Day, affectionately dubbed 'Barbecue Day'! Yup, the whole county's gone up in smoke! Barbecue smoke that is. To be quite honest though, there are many places in our country, here included, where the weather is so mild that you can practically BBQ all year round! Really laid back, hey?!  I know of a few people who do. No wonder obesity's such a problem! Yikes!

The weather today is fine and mild. Perfect weather for a barbie on the beach or, if you're like me, a lounge around the back yard! As per usual, the boys and I are tucking into some fine red wine and listening to good music! The current play list includes Django Reinhardt, Nick Cave, Ravi Shankar (Nora Jones' dad), The Kinks, Leonard Cohen, The Standard, Juan Maclean and Charlotte Gainsbourg. A weird mix, I know, but how do you know me?!

My weight's still the same. I've completed 5 days on the new eating plan and I'm so pleased to report that I've managed to control myself beautifully. I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that I've been cutting out all the 'allergy foods'. I'm going to stick it out for a few more weeks because it take 21 days to form a new habit and sadly, only 3 days to break it!

Did you know?
... for her upcoming role in 'Black Swan', Mila Kunis was required to lose a drastic amount of weight. She apparently did so on a diet of 1200 calories a day.

Here are a few reds that the boys and I are just nuts about.


Dark Horse Shiraz. So scrummy!

The Ladybird. My favourite insect!

Fat Bastard. The hippo is too cute!

I promise that next week I will resume a proper pro-weight loss blog and stop rambling on about wine. Until then, cheers everybody!

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment