Monday, September 13, 2010

Oh Monday, Up Yours!!!

Agyness Deyn's and co. are my kinda girls!

To whom It May Concern,

I woke up this morning, yet again, in a position known to professional wrestlers as 'The Pretzel'! It might have had something to do with the 4.8kg cat lying on top of me! I'm afraid that from there it all went tits-up and I spent the rest of the day in a thoroughly irritable mood.

Work was a complete and utter yawn-making bore of all bores. Typical fucking Monday! It really felt like the longest Goddamn day of my life. Probably  because I was in such a crap mood. I don't get it, I'm nowhere near 'menstrual misery' and I'm totally loaded with tryptophan and swimming in serotonin, so WHAT THE FUCK?! I'm currently plying myself with booze and listening to Gypsy music, so you know it's bad! In a weird way, the music of my ancestors seems to help. Goddess bless Gogol Bordello!

I've been attacking endless cups of tea and coffee all day and, needless to say, I've been pissing like a racehorse! I practised my scowl on several people, most of them bratty children and spent the afternoon with one thing on my mind... suicide! I ended up skipping dinner due to serious lack of interest (Blech!). God, I hate myself when I'm like this, it's just pathetic! I  MUST SNAP OUT OF IT, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!

Tomorrow had better not be a repeat of today or I'll have a total fucking epi.! Maybe I'll get my frustrations out by exercising like a bastard the whole day or, at least, until I feel better! End rant! Wish me luck.

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment