Sunday, September 26, 2010

What To Eat, What To Eat?!

Heidi Klum.

To Whom It May Concern,

I've been doing a bit more research into diet plans, useful tips and good eating habits. I found some sites that look rather good plus some weekly plans for those of you who are interested. Find them here, here and here.

It seems that starvation is a great way for skinny people to maintain their weight, but it doesn't seem to do much for those of us with a little or a lot of weight to lose. Perhaps eating is the key to effective weight loss. Maybe the thing that we fear the most is the very thing that could help us to become the thin people we dream of becoming. I'm certainly going to give it a try. Anyone else interested?


In case of emergencies, I've been looking into foods that are 'safe' as far as overeating is concerned and most of the sites I've visited say that salads and green vegetables are a good way to fill up without piling on the calories. I'm rather partial to a bit of veg, so this is good news! I'll try to post some interesting salad ideas in the coming week.

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment