Friday, August 20, 2010

There Goes Another One!

Lesley Hornby (Twiggy).

To Whom It May Concern,

I started the day in an incredibly good mood, my 48 hour fast really got things moving! Weigh-in this morning...60kg (132lbs)!! I'm so pleased, I even posted a pic of the 'Twig' as a farewell tribute to the '60's'. And with any luck, I too will look like 'Mrs. Lawson' in her heyday! I can't wait to be back in the '50's'. I'm super motivated to work even harder next week!

Yup, I broke fast last night at sundown with the usual fare and battled to get through it. I felt a quite sick (surprise, surprise), but help came in the form of a trusty feline. Good Kitty!

Oh Christ, I just realised I have work tomorrow! I need that like a blowtorch enema! Still, it's not going suck entirely, the boss is still out of town, so the girls and I plan to run riot! Bunch of dirty, rotten deviants! Yes, yes! Also, my fiendish housemates are skiving off work early today and taking me out for coffee! Aren't they just the cat's pyjamas?! Ah, there's nothing like a good, ol' cup of barista-made, commercial-brew, even if it's just a skinny one! I will, of course, look at the cake. Just look, not eat. I'll make this refusal quite gladly knowing it's all for a good cause... Smaller jeans!!! Besides, there's a scrummy box of strawberries in the fridge for after dinner and I'd rather have that, thank you very much! 'No' always was one of my favourite words! Ha!

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment