Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Reality is so Clear to Me (Can I Take Pictures of Your Dreams part 1)



(click images to enlarge)
Welcome to my new Series called "Can I Take Pictures of Your Dreams?"
Pixelrocket has evolved into something dreamy, if I can put it in an artist's sense, it is more surreal than fun. My previous series involved fun and humor but this time, everything flipped into utter seriousness. Dreams are our escape from reality when we sleep and they are so mysterious that they are often interpreted as signs of upcoming events or even hints of past memories.
Taking part in my series is a fictional camera I created called Crystal Eye Dream 90. Also, I'm so thankful for my dream model for making this "dream project' a reality and taking pride to achieve that dream without nightmares and bad memories. =) Now, this series is indeed so clear to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment