Tuesday, August 10, 2010

And, Later That Same Day...

Brolly Thinspo!


To Whom It May Concern,

Today's weather was utterly dreadful! Naturally, I was delighted! Don't get me wrong, I like a sunny day as much as the next person, but there's just something so invigorating about a real 'rotter'! I just know I'd love Seattle!
I made for the hill in this weather. I know, not a sign of genius! I hate being sick almost as much as I hate being fat! (Now, where did I put that zinc and vitamin c?)
The park was simply gorgeous under the cover of heavy and irritable looking clouds and  the sight of it inspired me to new heights. An astounding 101 times up the hilly monster! It was AWESOME!!

Earlier today, my stomach gave a nasty growl, so I told it to 'shut up' and that a cup of coffee was all it was getting. After a ten minute sulk, it eased into a low rumble, followed by silence! It was very quiet after that and approached dinner in a very civilized fashion indeed.

Dinner was grilled chicken as and I suspected, the felines put on their saddest 'welfare eyes'! Naturally, I shared my dinner. Such a sucker, me! There's something so adorable and yet, utterly terrifying about a smiling cat!

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment