Friday, August 6, 2010

Food For Thought.

Today's Thinspo



To Whom It May Concern,

Here's a thought... The way to change your life is to change your thinking! Like eating for all the wrong reasons. The minute we start to feed our bodies and not our emotions, food just loses it's appeal. The minute  we acknowledge that we don't need something is the minute we no longer need it. So, food ceases to be a drug and a source of comfort and merely becomes fuel. The body can survive on very little, but the mind needs much more. I'm not exactly sure what it is that the mind needs, but I now know I won't find it on my plate!

Today, being Friday, means weigh-in. Once again my digital scale shows a big, red 62! Hmmm... Plateau much?! Still, at least I haven't gained weight. That would have led to a nasty tantrum! However, it would have been nice to lose something other than my temper, for a change! I must not obsess, I must not obsess, I must not obsess! Yeah, right!!

Having dinner with a friend tonight, a lovely gal. Unfortunately, she does have a penchant for 'rib-sticker recipes'! Slight panic setting in. I'll have to exercise like a bastard tomorrow!

Anyway, I'm off to visit the hill. I think I'll push for 81 laps today, all things considered. Ah, gradient suicide...
Fuck it all!!!

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment