Tuesday, August 10, 2010

8 Simple Rules For Keeping It Together.

No Excuses.









1.
I must maintain control over the negative aspects of my life, such as over-eating and depression. I  must not allow these things to rule or ruin my life.

2.
I must not engage in whiny, self-indulgent, teenage behaviour, as this is immature and shows a distinct lack of  control. I will not be reduced to a whinging, hormonal heap by anything or anyone. I am better than this.

3. I am my own source of motivation. The power to move forward lies within me. I must not rely on others, as they will let me down.

4. I will not engage in negative thinking, as this is self defeating and counter-productive to the goals I wish to achieve. I must always seek out the most empowering outcome in any situation. Not to do so will result in failure. Failure can be avoided by trying harder.

5.
I take responsibility for my own life and my own actions. Blaming others shows weakness and a lack of integrity. This is not the path that I choose.

6.
I am hard on myself because I strive to be better. If I don't push myself, no one will.

7. I choose to better myself through my own constructive criticism, not the judgement of others. Only I deem myself worthy. I do not need validation from others.

8. The quality of our lives is not determined by our circumstances, but by how we choose to react to these circumstances. You always have a choice. Make it an empowering one!

No comments:

Post a Comment