Saturday, August 14, 2010

I Say...!

Today's Thinspo
To Whom It May Concern,

After a long day at work, there's nothing I like more than to rot on the couch in grotty pyjamas!
Yesterday's weigh-in was a delightful surprise. I broke the barrier and am now one kilo (2.2lbs) lighter. I always said Friday the 13th was my lucky day! I only registered that there was a change after standing on the scale and yawning my head off for about fifteen seconds! Thursday night's debauchery left me feeling rather lethargic!  

My housemates and I declared Thursday night to be 'Music Night'. We rolled a little scroll and got seriously stuck into a scrummy bottle of Bushmills. I must say, I'm seriously considering the 'drunk-orexic' lifestyle! The evenings festivities included the likes of Led Zep, Bob Dylan, Iggy and the Stooges, Pixies, Tom Waits, Chuck Prophet, Joe Henry and Agent Orange. A simply smashing bunch if ever there was one! I do love those lazy evenings when we park off, listen to good music and just chew the fat! I'm deeply privileged to share a home with two outstanding individuals. The felines simply adore them and quite frankly, so do I!

Despite the haze, my little weight loss triumph got me all exited and I spent the greater part of Friday working out. Funny how a little weight loss inspires one to want to lose more. What can I say, I'm just a little greedy-guts!

My efforts left me slightly sore today, but it's the zesty, invigorating pain of a day well spent!
And speaking of all things spent, alas, my p.j.'s await and the couch beckons...!

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment