Thursday, August 19, 2010

And In Other News...

Today's Thinspo!


To Whom It May Concern,

Dear Sarah,
Thank you so much for being the first to sign in. Imagine my delight to discover the first 'Society' member! Welcome aboard, Darlin'!

Well now, I've been more than two weeks without my elliptical walker. I wore through the resistance belt and had to order a new one. The little devil finally arrived. Yay! Back to a proper exercise regime for me!

In the interest of maintaining a bit of discipline and order in my life, I decided to have a day of  utter excess yesterday and to just generally overdo things entirely! How very me indeed! I started off by exercising like a total bastard, doing forty minutes on the walker, resistance belt pulled in tight; running one kilometer to the hill; completing 111 laps of 'hill drill'; running another kilometer home and doing a set of isometric exercises! And that's not all...! I also decided to forgo dinner until tonight at sundown. Technically, that's 48 hours sans food! Oh crap, I think I must be hormonal! Anyway...

Needless to say, I woke up this morning feeling like 12 different kinds of SHIT! Man, it felt good!! For anyone else suffering from masochistic tendencies, I can highly recommend this sort of thing! Yikes!

I'm currently in the 42nd hour of my extended fast, only six more to go. I can so do this. Remember, the key to overcoming any obstacle is willpower and positive self-talk. Believe in yourself and be your own biggest supporter. If you don't, you're doomed to fail. And we certainly can't have that, now can we?! Stay strong, I know you can!

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment