Friday, May 21, 2010

That's the way the cookie crumbles...

Sorry for missing my posting yesterday bloggers! Had some things to take care of and did not find my way to the blog BUT...I am back and want to take something sweet...cookies. One of our dear friends here at All You Need Is Love Events is having her wedding in July and has opted out of having a traditional cake and is instead doing cookies and milk. I personally adore this idea as I am not a huge cake fan (sorry Amy). So that got me thinking...what would be some fun ways to present cookies (or treats) to guests. I did not have to look farther than the one and only Martha Stewart. Enjoy the inspirational pics below. Happy Friday everyone!

I love this idea of adding cute little twisty ties on the end and putting the
bride and grooms initials on the cookies. Simple and sweet
What I love about this is the "clean" look that it provides. The sweet heart at the top
makes it romantic but the see through bag allow for a cleaner look.

Um. WOW. I LOVE THIS. How cute to have these in everyone's welcome baskets??
Swoon.

I have seen these done before with brownies and sprinkled with powdered sugar.
I personally think these are adorable for bridal showers because they are so easy to make
and yet elegant and fitting for  that type of event.

While the cookies are cute, I think that the little milk cartons that are given with them
truly make this the best idea ever! How cute to have little milk cartons offered with your cookies
so when guests leave they can take both with them to munch on while they go home!

This ones for you Q. A COOKIE BUFFET instead of a candy buffet! Wow right?
I love that they label the cookies and have the little wooden tongs (so sanitary) but also 
have the personalized bags that people can take the cookies home with.
I also LOVE the color scheme with the adorable ribbons lining the jars.

No comments:

Post a Comment