Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Intoxicating Flowers and Lovely Decor Make the World Go Round...

What an amazing wedding. What I think is so inspiring about this wedding is the amazing use of a variety of flowers to bring color and softness to all of the details. Caroline Ghetes did a fantastic job of capturing the simple beauty of this wedding. Enjoy the inspirational pics!

Totally in love with this dress right? Me too.


Everyone loves gray. We were so in fashion my friends...


The mixture of flowers in the bouquets are breathtaking. I adore.


I absolutely LOVE this idea. If TD had worn socks, this so would have happened.
(He wore sandals. You can take the boy away from the beach but you can't take the beach out of the boy)










I love the sign in table. How great that they put their engagement shots around for people to see!




If there had been a field close, my groomsmen would have down the same thing.


Oh Candy Buffets...how I love thee!





I love this reverse angle that most people don't get to see. As you hear people say,
this picture is "TOTALLY facebook material"






No comments:

Post a Comment