Monday, May 10, 2010

Magic Mondays

Good Morning Blogosphere! It was a wonderful weekend full of many meeting for us at All You Need Is Love and we are very excited for all the amazing projects that are coming up in the very near future. Next weekend finds us in Ojai for Ana's Bat Mitzvah and we can not wait to see all the details come together. We will post pictures afterwards to share with you.

Today I found this gorgeous wedding feature on my fav blog Style Me Pretty. As I have said many a time, I am a tad obsessed with the yellow gray combo and so this wedding provided me with all the glitz and glamour I needed. I especially LOVE the kids outfits. The photographers at Turn Loose The Art truly outdid themselves on this wedding! Enjoy the pics below.


























No comments:

Post a Comment