Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Welcome to Emily and Colby's Day

Happy Wednesday Everyone! Again, I want to share this ADORABLE wedding that was featured on the fantastic blog Green Wedding Shoes and was shot by the awesome photographer Ben Blood. What I especially love about this wedding is how much you can see Colby and Emily's personalities shine through all the little details. I think when you are planning your wedding...that is the most important part. You want your guests to leave and think to themselves "That was so them".Ben's photographs capture the small moments that no one else would have noticed as well as the intricate DIY details by the bride and groom. I hope you enjoy the pictures below. 
For my details behind the wedding, go to Green Wedding Shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment