Monday, March 22, 2010

Tired of Cake...then cup it up!

My best friend Julia was the first person I had ever known to do the cupcake thing when she got married over 5 years ago. Since then, this trend has popped up at numerous weddings and while I am not a huge fan of cake, the cupcake is definitely a trend that is here to stay. In Los Angeles, boutique cupcake stores like Sprinkles and Yummy Cupcakes have taken over the dessert scene and everyone and their mom's can now get a cupcake when they please. This makes my friend Amy (a true cupcake connoisseur) very happy. So today, I give you some cupcake wedding cake inspiration. Enjoy!

(How do I not ad this Pacman one! Some gamer couple had this as their wedding cake!
Personally, I think this is the best looking one of the group. It has true personality)

No comments:

Post a Comment