Sunday, November 14, 2010

Smite-amins For Extra Smite!

Anime Thinspo!

To Whom It May Concern,

Sorry about my last post. For the sake of my mental health and the mental health of all those around me, I find it beneficial, from time to time, to briefly check out of society.

A while back, I promised that my housemates and I would be testing certain vitamins, minerals and supplements beneficial for aiding and abetting weight loss! Well, we tested these thoroughly and found the research on the net to be true. The results are in and here's what we found. Please, do note that none of us is a doctor. These results are based purely on our experiences.


SEVEN ESSENTIALS:

Multivitamin - Make sure it's a good B Co. with Vitamin C, but the best is a complete multivitamin. This is an essential nutritional supplement as you don't get all you need from your food.

Zinc - An essential mineral that helps control the appetite, thereby aiding weight loss.

Magnesium - Taken in conjunction with zinc helps to absorb vital vitamins and minerals. Also aids protein synthesis for cellular metabolism which boosts the body's energy production, causing the body to use energy more efficiently.

Chromium Polynicotinate - Essential trace mineral needed for the metabolism of carbohydrates. Balances blood sugar and thereby reduces sugar cravings.

Green Tea Plus CLA - General metabolism booster. CLA lowers body fat.

Flax Seed Oil -  Essential Fatty Acid for increased energy production. Aids weight loss.

5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) - Mood enhancer. Indirectly combats carbohydrate cravings.

These are all readily available at your local pharmacy or health food store. Another great metabolism booster and new addiction is chilli and hot sauce, like Tabasco. Currently having a love affair with their Habanero sauce! Ay, caramba!

In other news, I'm attending a wedding in two weeks time and for that, I want to look my best. I will be completing two weeks of the Atkins' induction phase to try to shift as much weight as possible. Anyone want to join me? If not, wish me luck!

Hope you all have a splendid week and may the Weight Loss Faerie, who blesses us with fewer pounds by tapping us with her magic wand, beat the living bejesus out of you all! Much love. <3

Sincerely,
Cinnamon Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment