Friday, November 26, 2010

Ronaldo de Assis Moreira ~ Ronaldinho


Well, I promised you soccer players and tonight I'm posting two caricatures I've done of what I'm told are famous soccer players. Above is Ronaldo de Assis Moreira or Ronaldinho, born 21 March 1980 in Porto Alegre, commonly known as Ronaldinho or Ronaldinho Gaúcho. A Brazilian footballer who plays for Italian Serie A club A.C. Milan and the Brazilian national team. I don't know a thing about him accept when I google his name, there were some really cruel caricatures of him with over exaggerating his lips and famous teeth. I tried to be a little nicer to him.


Carles Puyol i Saforcada ~ Carles Puyol

Below we have Carles Puyol i Saforcada or Carles Puyol, born 13 April 1978. A Spanish footballer who plays for FC Barcelona and the Spanish national team. Puyol was a very quick study but I spent a little more time on Ronaldinho. I do know one thing; these guys are incredible athletes and pretty good caricature material. I got a very positive responce from yesterday's post of Pele so I think I'll be doing a few of these soccer players or "footballers". I hope the little information I provided about these atheletes is correct. If not or if you want to know more about them, their names are links to their Wikipedia pages.

I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment